Thursday, June 6, 2013

Organizational Notes

Things my apartment does not have:

  • Hot water (and significantly less cold water as well)
  • A dishwasher
  • Laundry on the premises
  • A vacuum
  • A toaster
  • An iron
  • A dresser for my clothes
  • Functional blinds
  • An emergency exit (unless you count the windows you can crawl out of)

Things my apartment does have:
  • Mold
  • Wet carpets (kind goes with the mold)
  • Booby traps
  • A room full of other people's shit
  • Bizarre stains on the kitchen floor that challenge you to get creative with what could have possibly caused them
  • Bars on the windows
  • Giant cracks in my wall that make noises at night
  • Cracks in the bathroom sink
  • Other peoples' pictures in my closet (they were here when I moved it...I'm not a freak.  #okmaybesometimes #dealwithitkevan)
  • Large spiders
  • Tiny ants
  • A ton of empties - but seriously, how else are we supposed to deal with the rest of this shit sober?
  • A pretty great roommate (except that he seems to think ketchup-popcorn-flavouring is a meal...)

***I bought a toilet bowl scrubber.  So that adds that to the "Things my apartment does have" list and removes "20 million red rings in my toilet" from that same list.  Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment